Apr 15, 2019
Ham and Pineapple Fried Rice
- 2 cup white rice (cold)
- 4 ounce ham diced
- 2 ounce pineapple diced small
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 scallion sliced
- 2 ounce bean sprouts
- 2 ounce Teriyaki sauce
- 0.5 teaspoon White Pepper
- Place the Copper Chef pan on the stove over medium heat. Add the oil
- Pour in the egg; once it starts to set, scramble the egg.
- Add the ham, pineapple, scallions and white pepper. Stir
- Raise the heat to medium-high and add in the white rice. Toss and stir to heat the rice.
- Add in the teriyaki glaze toss and stir
- Remove to a plate top with fresh scallions and Enjoy.