America’s # 1 Selling Cookware Brand now available in Middle East.
Copper Chef Products also works in all Ovens and Grills.
Only use Wooden or Plastic Utensils.
The Safest Non -Stick coating in the World which is PTFE & PTFO Free.
Wash your pots and pans with soft sponge, or washing brush. No abrasives.
Heat induction plate spreads heat evenly and 20 % faster then regular pots/pans
Jun 11, 2019
Rosemary Garlic Bread
There are very few words in the English dictionary that have the ability to trigger your sense of smell and send your taste buds into a wild frenzy. Among them is the pleasantly pungent flavor of garlic and the heady aroma of rosemary. Irresistible, isn’t it? Well, with our Rosemary Garlic Bread recipe, we’ll show you how these 2 aromatic ingredients can collide to make a powerhouse of flavor that will simply melt in your mouth and leave the most wonderful food fragrance lingering around your home.
Learning to bake homemade bread for friends and family is definitely a fulfilling experience in itself! It tastes absolutely scrumptious and fresh when served directly from oven onto the dining table. It’s a perfect accompaniment for when you’re in the mood for some good old comforting soup or even if your guests demand something right off the Italian menu – perhaps a fettuccine alfredo pasta or traditional meaty lasagna. And if not paired as a glorious side with these meals, Rosemary Garlic Bread is great to gobble with some soft butter spread atop the hot, steamy surface or even make a mean meat and cheese sandwich snack that would taste super delectable any time of the day. So get your oven mitts out and prepare for a bake off!
- 3 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 5 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup parmeasn cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the thawed bread into the Copper Chef 11-inch Deep Dish Casserole Pan.
- Let proof until it doubles in size.
- Spread the rest of the ingredients on top of the bread.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve fresh and hot.
Copper Chef 11-inch Deep Dish Casserole Pan:
When baking a Rosemary Garlic Bread or different dishes like casseroles or cakes and pies, your best bet would be to use the 11-inch Deep Dish Casserole Pan from Copper Chef. It has a number of stunning features that allow you to not only impress guests with your baking skills but also offer extra versatility for frying steaks, potatoes and veggies, and slow cooking stews. Your trusty kitchen pal can also be used as a frying pan, roasting pan, sauté pan, broiler pan, steam pan and more.
Furthermore, the Deep Dish Casserole Pan boasts of a steel induction plate for rapid, even heat distribution from edge-to-edge, cooking your meals to perfection by heating up the pan quicker. It’s even coated with Cerami-Tech - Copper Chef’s exclusive PTFE & PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating, making the pan super non stick so nothing is left adhered to the surface, not even burnt cheese! Clean-up is a breeze too as there’s not much residue left behind and is completely dishwasher safe.
- Cut an ‘X’ shape, multiple slanting slits or any other sort of design you want into the loaf dough so that steam can escape while baking and hence thoroughly cook the bread from within as well.
- If you are a garlic lover, you could try adding roasted garlic. Simply trim the top of the garlic bulb and place it in the casserole dish. Drizzle olive oil, cover the dish and roast in a pre-heated oven for about 30-40 minutes. Doing this helps turn that sharp garlic flavor into one that is milder and sweeter.
- Make sure on slicing the bread, each piece contains hunks of roasted garlic and flecks of rosemary well infused within the soft, moist inners.
- If you are having guests over or planning to surprise the family with some delicious Rosemary Garlic bread for dinner, we suggest you plan ahead to allow time for rising. It generally takes approximately 1 hour depending on the temperature of the room its setting in. If the room is cooler, then it could take up to 2 hours to proof.
- Bake until the exterior is a nice golden brown but take care not to over-bake it.
- Before slicing and serving your yummy treat, allow it to cool for about 15-30 minutes (meanwhile, your guests can appreciate the delightful aroma that’s floating about in the air).
- While serving the Rosemary Garlic bread, don’t forget to accompany it with your favorite blend of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and freshly ground black pepper.
- Another great serving option can be with a cheese platter or simple butter which truly brings out the zest of the garlic and rosemary additions.
Bread brings people together at the table, and when it’s as flavorful as a scrumptious Rosemary Garlic Bread, be sure you have an extra batch handy. It’s going to be tough to resist the delightful charms of the gorgeous golden crisp crust along with the soft yet robust fluff hidden inside. As you tear away pieces of the bread, swirls of steam escape, presenting a wonderous whiff like no other. And from the very first bite, the garlic and rosemary seasoning bursts forth, pleasing the palate in a number of ways.
Baking this delight is something you’ll be proud of when the oven ‘dings’ and the flavorful aroma fills the kitchen. We suggest you savor the sight and smell right there and then before laying it on the table for your loved ones to relish… because within mere minutes, ‘crumbs’ and ‘compliments’ will be the only remnants left of its existence!