Apr 15, 2019
Stir Fried Shrimp over Pan Fried Noodles
- 10 medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 ounce Teriyaki sauce
- 2 ounce Sake/Mirin wine
- 2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1 pinch White Pepper
- 2 tablespoon chili oil
- 6 ounce stir fry vegetables
- 8 ounce Chinese style thin egg noodle
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
Shrimp Stir Fry
- Place the Copper Chef pan on the stove over high heat. Add the oil
- Add in the shrimp, sear on each side 1 min. Then add in garlic, ginger, and vegetables.
- Add Mirin and deglaze the pan, reduce wine by half. Then add in teriyaki and bring to a boil. Stir and toss.
- Serve over the pan fried noodles and Enjoy.
- Place the Copper Chef 360 pan on the stove over medium heat. Add the oil
- Add in the noodle to form a large pancake.
- Once the noodles start to get crispy on one side flip over to cook the other side.
- Remove from pan, drain off any excess oil. Reserve and keep warm.